Turned Glass Stairs With Rail-LT002
Leileier also design stairs according to the ideas of customers. Send us your plans and ideas and we can develop the concept with you or arrange a price.
Note: Images and prices are for reference only. Everyone's home is unique. To help you create your own bespoke home atmosphere, please feel free to ask for a free design and quote!
Estimated delivery time: 35-45days
Shop Now Pay In 3 Interest-Free Installments
Pay in 3 Interest-Free Installments
The turned staircases can usually be found in exclusive private houses and villas or in public buildings and hotels with representative reception halls. We also try to go our own way in design and create impressions that leave a memory.
* Leileier also design stairs according to the ideas of customers. Send us your plans and ideas and we can develop the concept with you or arrange a price.
Step L: 1219.2mm
Step W: 368.2mm/258.4mm
Step: 17 steps & 1 step（Second floor)
Floor to floor Height=3200.4mm
Stair Beam: 6.0 Plates 2 PCS welded into
H300*W50mm Box, Iron steel Q235, Surface
Tread Support: 1119.2*418*6.0mm thick Plate,
Iron steel , Q235, Surface anti-rust painting
Tread: Beech Solid 45mm thick
Guardrail : Height: 965.2mm, Arc Tempered
glass, 12mm Clear Glass.
Top Rails: Ø50mm Beech Solid
Quartz & Slab Worktop
- Do not place hot or hot pots and pans directly or for long periods of time on the worktop; hot pots and pans, hot pans or other overly hot utensils taken directly from the hob, oven or microwave can bring damage to the worktop.
- Avoid scratching the worktop with sharp objects, regardless of the type of worktop you choose, you should cut the food on the chopping board to avoid leaving knife marks or damaging the blade, but also to achieve better cleanliness and hygiene.
- If the surface is dirty, simply use soapy water or a detergent containing ammonia (e.g. detergent) to clean it; for limescale, use a damp rag to remove the limescale and then wipe it off with a dry cloth.
- Keep the countertop as dry and clean as possible, do not soak the countertop for a long time or accumulate water, keep the countertop neat and dry.
Prevent corrosive chemicals from touching the worktop, avoid putting the relevant corrosive chemicals in contact with the worktop as far as possible in daily life. If inadvertently contacted, immediately rinse the surface with plenty of soapy water.
1. To protect finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners, dust with soft dry cloth.
2. If deep cleaning is required, add a little liquid detergent to the wash, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
3. Warning: Never use products containing thinners or acetone as they can cause warping.
Vinyl Wrap Finish:
1. Use liquid soapy water with 10% or detergent water diluted to less than 5%, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
2. Never use cleaning products containing thinners, solvents, abrasive powders or powders.
1. Keep out of direct sunlight as much as possible to avoid colour loss.
2. If you find a stain or a soiled area best to use washing up liquid or soap, make sure it is gentle on skin, and contains no harm chemicals.
3. Using a damp cloth clean the painted surface, once clean rinse with lukewarm water and dry properly.