Stockholm Small Kitchen | 6 Units Kits | Bespoke High Gloss Kitchen Cabinets
Leileier Stockholm small kitchen layout, including 6 units. Cornice, pelmet, and plinths are included as well.
If you need custom service, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Note: Images and prices are for reference only. Everyone's home is unique. To help you create your own bespoke home atmosphere, please feel free to ask for a free design and quote!
Estimated delivery time: 35-45days
Shop Now Pay In 3 Interest-Free Installments
Pay in 3 Interest-Free Installments
Kitchen Collection: Stockholm
Door Shape: Flat
Door Material: Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF)
Door Colour: Gloss Grit Gold, Gloss White, or Custom Colours
Door Finish: High Gloss Vinyl Wrap
Cabinet Carcass Material: MFC
Delivery: Flat packed delivery
Lead time: 8-10 weeks (To your home)
Stockholm Small Kitchen Includes the following 6 Units:
①1000mm Double Wall Unit – W*H*D(1000mm*720mm*300mm)
②1000mm Double Highline Sink Base-（1000mm*720mm*560mm）
③1000mm Double Highline-（1000mm*720mm*560mm）
④600mm Built In Oven Housing-（600mm*720mm*560mm）
⑤500mm Single Highline Base-（500mm*720mm*560mm）
⑥600mm Built-In Microwave/ Coffee Machine Housing Unit Housing-(600mm*1980mm*560mm)
- Cornice, Pelmet, Plinths are included.
- Handles, Appliances, worktops, sinks & taps are NOT included in the pricing.
Quartz & Slab Worktop
- Do not place hot or hot pots and pans directly or for long periods of time on the worktop; hot pots and pans, hot pans or other overly hot utensils taken directly from the hob, oven or microwave can bring damage to the worktop.
- Avoid scratching the worktop with sharp objects, regardless of the type of worktop you choose, you should cut the food on the chopping board to avoid leaving knife marks or damaging the blade, but also to achieve better cleanliness and hygiene.
- If the surface is dirty, simply use soapy water or a detergent containing ammonia (e.g. detergent) to clean it; for limescale, use a damp rag to remove the limescale and then wipe it off with a dry cloth.
- Keep the countertop as dry and clean as possible, do not soak the countertop for a long time or accumulate water, keep the countertop neat and dry.
Prevent corrosive chemicals from touching the worktop, avoid putting the relevant corrosive chemicals in contact with the worktop as far as possible in daily life. If inadvertently contacted, immediately rinse the surface with plenty of soapy water.
1. To protect finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners, dust with soft dry cloth.
2. If deep cleaning is required, add a little liquid detergent to the wash, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
3. Warning: Never use products containing thinners or acetone as they can cause warping.
Vinyl Wrap Finish:
1. Use liquid soapy water with 10% or detergent water diluted to less than 5%, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
2. Never use cleaning products containing thinners, solvents, abrasive powders or powders.
1. Keep out of direct sunlight as much as possible to avoid colour loss.
2. If you find a stain or a soiled area best to use washing up liquid or soap, make sure it is gentle on skin, and contains no harm chemicals.
3. Using a damp cloth clean the painted surface, once clean rinse with lukewarm water and dry properly.