Spiral Wood Stairs With Central Column-LT003
Leileier also design stairs according to the ideas of customers. Send us your plans and ideas and we can develop the concept with you or arrange a price.
Note: Images and prices are for reference only. Everyone's home is unique. To help you create your own bespoke home atmosphere, please feel free to ask for a free design and quote!
Estimated delivery time: 35-45days
Shop Now Pay In 3 Interest-Free Installments
Pay in 3 Interest-Free Installments
Timber has an unreached natural character and it has a nativeness which no other material can reach. Wood is the base of stair building art and after all the years stairs are being used in houses you can still create innovative and new design impressions in modern architecture with spiral stairs in wood.
* Leileier also design stairs according to the ideas of customers. Send us your plans and ideas and we can develop the concept with you or arrange a price.
Step W: 420mm
Step: 15 steps
Floor to floor Height=3000mm
Stair Beam:Φ114*4mm,Φ219*4mm tube,
Φ210*4.0mm plate 2PCS, Iron steel Q235,
Surface anti-rust painting
Tread: 1110*420*45mm beech wood
Guardrail : Height: 965.2mm, Φ10mm solid bars with 5PCS
Top Rails: Ø50mm SS304 , Surface sanding
Quartz & Slab Worktop
- Do not place hot or hot pots and pans directly or for long periods of time on the worktop; hot pots and pans, hot pans or other overly hot utensils taken directly from the hob, oven or microwave can bring damage to the worktop.
- Avoid scratching the worktop with sharp objects, regardless of the type of worktop you choose, you should cut the food on the chopping board to avoid leaving knife marks or damaging the blade, but also to achieve better cleanliness and hygiene.
- If the surface is dirty, simply use soapy water or a detergent containing ammonia (e.g. detergent) to clean it; for limescale, use a damp rag to remove the limescale and then wipe it off with a dry cloth.
- Keep the countertop as dry and clean as possible, do not soak the countertop for a long time or accumulate water, keep the countertop neat and dry.
Prevent corrosive chemicals from touching the worktop, avoid putting the relevant corrosive chemicals in contact with the worktop as far as possible in daily life. If inadvertently contacted, immediately rinse the surface with plenty of soapy water.
1. To protect finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners, dust with soft dry cloth.
2. If deep cleaning is required, add a little liquid detergent to the wash, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
3. Warning: Never use products containing thinners or acetone as they can cause warping.
Vinyl Wrap Finish:
1. Use liquid soapy water with 10% or detergent water diluted to less than 5%, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
2. Never use cleaning products containing thinners, solvents, abrasive powders or powders.
1. Keep out of direct sunlight as much as possible to avoid colour loss.
2. If you find a stain or a soiled area best to use washing up liquid or soap, make sure it is gentle on skin, and contains no harm chemicals.
3. Using a damp cloth clean the painted surface, once clean rinse with lukewarm water and dry properly.