Lonika Modern Fitted Wardrobe
The price is for the wardrobe with a size of 1000*2400*600mm (W*H*D)
Note: Images and prices are for reference only. Everyone's home is unique. To help you create your own bespoke home atmosphere, please feel free to ask for a free design and quote!
Estimated delivery time: 35-45days
Shop Now Pay In 3 Interest-Free Installments
Pay in 3 Interest-Free Installments
The door panel design of the Lonika series is to create a gentle and comfortable home atmosphere through the half-grid door panel and the milk-coffee color film skin. If you want a clean and soft bedroom space design at this time, you can use the wardrobes from the Lonika collection to move into your own home.
Finish: Vinyl Wrap, Skin Feeling
Half-Grid Door Panel: The half part of the door panel is flat, and the lower part is grille. It can be matched with a short matt black handle to create a modern and simple wardrobe door panel with a sense of design.
Milk-Coffee Color Film Skin: Creates warm atmosphere and protects from scratches.
Organization Systems: Keeps clothes, shoes, and accessories neat and accessible.
Durable and Long-Lasting: Quality materials and construction ensure longevity.
Interior Details & Door Style
Quartz & Slab Worktop
- Do not place hot or hot pots and pans directly or for long periods of time on the worktop; hot pots and pans, hot pans or other overly hot utensils taken directly from the hob, oven or microwave can bring damage to the worktop.
- Avoid scratching the worktop with sharp objects, regardless of the type of worktop you choose, you should cut the food on the chopping board to avoid leaving knife marks or damaging the blade, but also to achieve better cleanliness and hygiene.
- If the surface is dirty, simply use soapy water or a detergent containing ammonia (e.g. detergent) to clean it; for limescale, use a damp rag to remove the limescale and then wipe it off with a dry cloth.
- Keep the countertop as dry and clean as possible, do not soak the countertop for a long time or accumulate water, keep the countertop neat and dry.
Prevent corrosive chemicals from touching the worktop, avoid putting the relevant corrosive chemicals in contact with the worktop as far as possible in daily life. If inadvertently contacted, immediately rinse the surface with plenty of soapy water.
1. To protect finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners, dust with soft dry cloth.
2. If deep cleaning is required, add a little liquid detergent to the wash, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
3. Warning: Never use products containing thinners or acetone as they can cause warping.
Vinyl Wrap Finish:
1. Use liquid soapy water with 10% or detergent water diluted to less than 5%, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
2. Never use cleaning products containing thinners, solvents, abrasive powders or powders.
1. Keep out of direct sunlight as much as possible to avoid colour loss.
2. If you find a stain or a soiled area best to use washing up liquid or soap, make sure it is gentle on skin, and contains no harm chemicals.
3. Using a damp cloth clean the painted surface, once clean rinse with lukewarm water and dry properly.