Cleave Modern Fitted Wardrobe
The price is for the wardrobe with a size of 1000*2400*600mm (W*H*D)
Note: Images and prices are for reference only. Everyone's home is unique. To help you create your own bespoke home atmosphere, please feel free to ask for a free design and quote!
Estimated delivery time: 35-45days
Shop Now Pay In 3 Interest-Free Installments
Pay in 3 Interest-Free Installments
The Cleave series boasts a breathtaking combination of simplicity and sophistication with its flat door and elongated handle. The door, with its seamless and uncluttered design, serves as a blank canvas for the handle to shine. The slender and long handle gracefully arcs in the middle, providing a delicate and soft touch to the door panel. The handle’s slender form extends the visual length of the wardrobe, elevating its overall appearance. The subtle curve in the handle adds a gentle balance to the wardrobe’s otherwise straight lines, imbuing it with a sense of grace and fluidity. The Cleave series is a masterful union of form and function, where each element works in harmony to create a stunning and functional wardrobe.
Flat door: Cleave features a sleek and modern flat door design that adds a touch of sophistication to any room.
Aluminum alloy slender and long handle: Aluminum alloy slender and long handle, which can be used as a high-pass top long handle with the door panel, or as a half-waist style handle, and the color is gold and matt black
Organization systems: Cleave comes with a range of organization systems, including shelves, drawers, and hanging rods, allowing you to store and organize your clothes and accessories in a way that suits your needs.
Modern minimalist style: The door provides a seamless, clean appearance, making it the perfect choice for a modern minimalist style.
More Details & Door Style
Quartz & Slab Worktop
- Do not place hot or hot pots and pans directly or for long periods of time on the worktop; hot pots and pans, hot pans or other overly hot utensils taken directly from the hob, oven or microwave can bring damage to the worktop.
- Avoid scratching the worktop with sharp objects, regardless of the type of worktop you choose, you should cut the food on the chopping board to avoid leaving knife marks or damaging the blade, but also to achieve better cleanliness and hygiene.
- If the surface is dirty, simply use soapy water or a detergent containing ammonia (e.g. detergent) to clean it; for limescale, use a damp rag to remove the limescale and then wipe it off with a dry cloth.
- Keep the countertop as dry and clean as possible, do not soak the countertop for a long time or accumulate water, keep the countertop neat and dry.
Prevent corrosive chemicals from touching the worktop, avoid putting the relevant corrosive chemicals in contact with the worktop as far as possible in daily life. If inadvertently contacted, immediately rinse the surface with plenty of soapy water.
1. To protect finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners, dust with soft dry cloth.
2. If deep cleaning is required, add a little liquid detergent to the wash, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
3. Warning: Never use products containing thinners or acetone as they can cause warping.
Vinyl Wrap Finish:
1. Use liquid soapy water with 10% or detergent water diluted to less than 5%, rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
2. Never use cleaning products containing thinners, solvents, abrasive powders or powders.
1. Keep out of direct sunlight as much as possible to avoid colour loss.
2. If you find a stain or a soiled area best to use washing up liquid or soap, make sure it is gentle on skin, and contains no harm chemicals.
3. Using a damp cloth clean the painted surface, once clean rinse with lukewarm water and dry properly.